Pages

Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Facepolitics

I just defaced/unfriended someone on facebook.  I want people to think I'm nice so I usually just hide "friends" from my feed and keep them around.  I don't see them, they don't bother me.  But I'm over it.  The dude in question crossed the line insulting someone.  Reasoned arguments are fine; jackassery has to be dealt with.  I now have renewed vigor and hope to cut out more people over the next few days. 

I have stayed non-political since the inauguration because I like facebook to be funny (and sometimes informative) and I've tried to keep it light.  I also want to say what's on my mind - that is the question posed in the little box, after all.  I feel like breathing again. 

I think Barack Obama has mad ninja skills and I don't care who knows it.

No comments: