Pages

Monday, May 10, 2010

Post Mother's Day Awesomeness

Miss M stayed home from school today. She called in allergic. I don't like sick days to be too fun, so I limited her Wii time to one hour. After the time was up, I physically removed her from the room and went to fold laundry. She started playing again the second she thought I was out of ear shot. I went back, unplugged the Wii and took all the games and all the controllers and put them in an undisclosed location. Miss M wailed in protest, as expected, and was sent upstairs to chill. She came back to me a few minutes later with a note that read:

evin whin we fiate I all ways 100% love you

She was really proud of her note as I read it aloud. What a sweet kid, I thought. I should have been the one to say that to her, I thought.

So, I took a deep breath and looked her in the eyes and said, "Spell much?"

2 comments:

The Mike said...

ur a gr8 m0m

susan said...

I have this ergonomic, rocker type chair that I almost fell out of laughing.
Kids know when to turn on the charm, we can't show them weakness. hee hee :)